Biblical principles are the foundation of all our programs. Individuals will learn how to be led of God and learn how to walk and be the spiritual head of the family. Each person’s success is the shared responsibility of participants, families, and communities. first in our lives is the most important thing that we can do. After we learn first to rely on God, we can then focus on how to provide for and serve in our families, communities and beyond.
We Provide A Tailored-Made
Approach to Restoration
We encourage, equip, and enable you to take what is within and make it a reality. Everybody has a purpose and great worth. We guide you into recognizing how valuable you are and how you can fulfill your purpose.
We are first and foremost a faith based ministry that uses Biblical principles to guide what we do. If you are not a Christian, or believe in something else, we still invite and encourage you to learn about our approach. Come with an open mind!
Mentors guide you towards being more responsible and accountable man or woman of integrity. We confront your brokenness and find healing. Mentors encourage you be self-motivated to change and develop the tenacity work harder than you thought possible. The reward is well worth it!
Making A Difference Together
We stop recidivism! We will mentor the ex-offender for successful living through teaching, training, educating (development), and empowering them for a new life of freedom.
Mentees will be taught methods on how to change their thinking and the steps needed to make better choices, how to change current negative thinking and how to deal with their thoughts and emotions, and in doing so, will address brokenness issues. In addition, they will be taught alternate ways to respond to situations and circumstances in life. The end result will be significant positive change in their decision making and the outcomes. A trade of their interest will be taught by a mentor in that field of interest.
We rebuild lives, raise up and restore foundations (addressing the brokenness). Empowerment comes through a changed mindset that produces better outcomes. A trade of interest is taught to increase self-sufficiency and helps with leadership skills that will begin your positioning as the spiritual leader in the family and the community.
- Teach the ex-offender how to change his mindset and his outcomes.
- Develop alternative choices and solutions, and address brokenness.
- Teach a trade.
- Teach how to love themselves, walk in love and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.
Our target population is “the next generation.” Our goal is to impact the re-entry population by teaching, training, mentoring and empowering men. God’s principles, in the Bible, are the foundation for all training, changing, and growing, Men will be taught how to have faith in God’s Word and its authority. We will teach, train, and guide men in the process needed to change their thinking, and how to make better decisions based on God’s Word, which will produce better outcomes. Teaching a trade will open opportunities for self sufficiency. Our methods and application will support the scripture: Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind (Rom 12:2 NIV).
Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God—Father, Son, and HolySpirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died and was buried; He was resurrected, ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in redemption.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the new birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope—the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in evangelism and missionary work in accordance with the Christian commission (Matthew 28:19).
We will equip the saints for the work of the ministry, for building up the body of Christ, to attain unity of faith and knowledge of Jesus, to mature manhood, to join together properly to building others up in love (Eph 4:12-16). They will grow to know and believe:
- Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind (Rom 12:2).
- God loves us (John 16:27).
- We are His workmanship (Eph 2:10).
- We are God’s children by faith in Christ Jesus (Gal 3:22-26).
- We have a measure of His faith (Rom 12:3).
- The God kind of faith will work for whosoever, and we can have what we say (Mark 11:23,24).
- The TMR program is 2 years. The first year is transition training addressing all areas of life. The second year will be the mentee transitioning into a teacher/mentor role to teach others.
- Participants will achieve success through meaningful learning experiences, innovative pathways, and personalized opportunities.
- TMR will retain exceptional staff, mentors, and volunteers to create a rewarding learning environment. They will be brought into the ministry as needed, depending on his availability, and the needs of the mentee.
- TMR will create and foster an environment where everyone will be engaged in the transformational walk of renewing the mind and changing outcomes while giving God the glory. Walking in love will be the end result.
- The ministry location is to be announced.
- Some formats may be subject to change if there is a criterion for those after a full sentenced is served or for those released on probation.
Fixing the Problem
Together we can stop the cycle of broken homes. The numbers are staggering. These figures represent our children, our future, that are struggling with the consequences of their actions. They all come from broken homes. We firmly believe that if we can fix the problems at home, we will see these numbers drop significantly.
in prison come from broken homes
of High School dropouts come from broken homes
in Juvenile Detention come from broken homes
of drug users come from broken homes
Working for You
- Identify Current Status
- Establish Goals
- Develop Strategies
- Identify Goal Measurement
- Mark Progress Indicators
- Assess Motivation
- Evaluate Willingness To Change
- Measure Determination Level
- Identify Distractors To Progress
- Wilderness Survival
- Self Sustained Farming*
- Ranch Responsibilities*
- Leather Working
- Culinary Arts*
- Business Management*
- Mechanic & Maintenance*
- Paint & Body*
- Basic Wood Working
- Cabinetry & Furniture*
- Basic Networking & IT
- Media Production & Editing